Hacienda Santa Rosa, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Santa Rosa
Carretera Mérida Campeche, Desviación Maxcanú, Santa Rosa, Yucatan, 97800, Mexico
Phone: 52 99 99 23 19 23
5.0/5 (10 reviews)
Located in the quaint town of Santa Rosa, Yucatan
Hacienda Santa Rosa is a former nobleman's private estate featuring uniquely carved columns, ornately furnished gardens, and mysterious evening campfires. Come discover the beauty of this 17th century Mayan sites with the authentic service of the Mayan people.
Spend an afternoon discovering the life of the Mayans – the historical and contemporary. Stroll through the local villages and explore unique boutiques of talented craftsmen. Indulge in a massage amongst garden greenery performed by our talented masseuses with indigenous products. Wake up to the chirping of birds and enjoy a deluxe breakfast by the pool with botanical garden views or in the privacy of your own suite's garden. Immerse yourself in one of our 11 unique guest rooms or suites where you will find hand-carved wood furniture, flawlessly accenting our attention to the Mexican culture.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Escape to Mexico and enjoy beautiful beaches, amazing sunsets and a free night. Book our Sunsational Savings package today and receive:
- 3 rd Night Free discounted at check out
- Daily American Breakfast for 2 people
- Upgrade Subject to Availability
Book online or call 877-782-0108 and mention promo code SSDRE3.
Taste of Luxury
Taste the Exceptional Luxury The Haciendas offer and enjoy your 4th night free. Indulge in a sumptuous getaway with an extraordinary offer from The Haciendas. Stay three consecutive nights and enjoy:
- Traditional welcome drinks upon arrival along with a fresh local fruit plate waiting for you in your room
- Beautiful flower decorations in your room upon arrival
- Single or double room including Daily full breakfast to be enjoyed at the restaurant for 2
- 4th night complimentary basis in September,October,November 2015: January,February,March 2016
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
100%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I could go on and on about the Hacienda, the incredible staff, delicious food, etc. My wife and I took a week long relaxation focused trip to Santa Rosa and couldn't imagine a more perfect stay. The major highlights (although certainly not all the great aspects of HSR):
- Food: We ate every breakfast, (most lunches) and every dinner at the Hacienda's restaurant for 7 days. Literally everything was delicious, really represented the culinary legacy of Mexico and the Yucatan, and we never got remotely tired of the menu!
- Nearby cultural experiences: We took the short drive to a nearby Cenote, and Uxmal and Kabah ruins. Amazing experiences all around and easily reachable with our rental car.
- The room: We were fortunate to stay in the Patron room, which was out of this world (30 foot ceilings, a hammock in our bathroom - what?!). On our walks around the property we saw a few other room types as well and saw they all were beautiful, some with private pools, etc.
- The staff: some of the most friendly, attentive, and truly talented hotel staff we've ever encountered. They went above and beyond all the time, and even brought us a bottle of our favorite local spices to take home! Can't say enough about them - true class.
- Property: HSR has figured out a very difficult challenge - that is how to offer a boutique style setting with the amenities of a 5 star hotel. They do this with flying colors - the property is absolutely stunning, with classic architecture, amazing pool scenes, yet with every possible modern detail thought of as well.
We took a quick day trip to Hacienda Temozon as well - definitely beautiful and more "resort-y", but honestly didn't have the same feel as HSR. We will 100% be coming back to Hacienda Santa Rosa, and we can't wait.
- Check-in time, 3 PM
- Check-out time, 12 PM
- Complimentary Parking
- Shuttle service within surrounding area
- SPG Category 5
- Outdoor Pool
- On-site Spa
- Private Tours
Our hotel is located in the magical city of Santa Rosa in the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Cancun International Airport
- Merida International Airport
- City of Maxcanu
- Mayólica Santa Rosa
How To Get Here
Authentic Mexican Cuisine
Experince the authentic tase of Mexican cuisine at our on-site restaurant
- Hacienda Santa Rosa Restaurant
- El Despacho Bar
Hours Of Operation
Magical Weddings in Santa Rosa
Our Hacienda is the perfect place for family gathering, small events and intimate weddings.
- Several outdoor venue options to choose from
- On-site historic chapel
- Large garden area for events